There is a lot happening in the Pattern Lab and Drupal 8 integration world. Here’s some starting links to get going:
Popular starting Drupal Theme with Pattern Lab 2 integrated and Gulp tasks already set up are great places to get started and go (ordered by GitHub stars):
Pattern Lab Editions
Pattern Lab Editions are used if you want just Pattern Lab and/or want to set up your own Theme and/or tooling:
Plugins to make Pattern Lab work well with Drupal.
Reference for this is all scattered across several places, these are great starting places:
- Official Pattern Lab site & docs
- Lots of chat is happening on the Drupal Twig Slack group in the pattern-lab channel; join here.
- Drupal Lab: example implementation in Drupal
- DrupalCon Los Angeles 2015: The New Design Workflow - YouTube by Phase2 & Evan Lovely
- Making And Maintaining Atomic Design Systems With Pattern Lab 2 – Smashing Magazine
- Component-Based Theming in Drupal 8: The Video Series
Here are live sites powered by Drupal with Pattern Lab publicly available: